When Does Your Show Start?

Lhuff712

its all a matter of preference and/or tradition. ever since I was 5 my dad and I did Christmas lights every year the day after thanksgiving and I have kept the same tradition except I moved it up to thanksgiving because everyone is there for the lighting (and my dad's display didn't take 2 months to setup and test) :)

I go live on Thanksgiving night.  I've had people tell me that they come by every year on their way home from Thanksgiving dinner, so I can't change it now.  I try to have the show complete the Saturday before, allowing for last minute tweaking and shooting some video without any cars out front.  The neighbors give me some funny looks on that weekend, but I don't care.  I know I've got a screw loose.

Here in Belgium we will start on 6 december, lights will be turned on by a famous person here in our region. The police will block the street for any traffic so the visitors are safe :-)

wachten op sinterklaas zeker, hier in nederland hetzelfde verhaal alleen hou ik me er nie aan, ik doe het eerder al

wachten op sinterklaas zeker, hier in nederland hetzelfde verhaal alleen hou ik me er nie aan, ik doe het eerder al

Toch niet hoor, want wij hebben sint-maarten ipv sinterklaas,en die komt bij ons op 11 november. Het is gewoon een vaste trend aan het worden om de eerste vrijdag van december op te starten :-)