Texas Teen Intro!

Hey guys! Thought I should introduce myself! My name is Tom, and I live in Texas! I have been doing decorations sense I was 14 years old and I don't plan on stoping anytime soon! My decorations are primarily Airblowns, with some lights. I decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, with Christmas being my biggest display by far, and I plan to make this years the biggest! I was a previous member to a forum called MyHolidayDisplays with over 6000 posts, but it got shut down :(. So now i'm here! Im interested to know if there are any old members for there that have moved here as well? I hope I will fit in well, and hope you guys will love my displays! Ive attached some pictures of my previous displays if anyone is interested!  

I also have a simple website if you're interested: http://tomsairblownworld.webs.com/

post-19034-0-32129000-1383193722_thumb.j

post-19034-0-16902900-1383193723_thumb.j

Welcome to PC Tom, I too was a member of MHD from about the beginning through the end.  I was mostly active in the blow mold forum which Tinker and Jen moderated.  It is a shame that they closed down but there was good reason for doing so.

Mel

• 3 weeks later...