Anyone Decorating?

Yeah I was out on business the week of Halloween so I lost a week of prep there. I am adding a 20 ft mega tree at 3200 lights and a archway tunnel at 4200 that I have to still build..... grrrrrrrr Lights on is only 3+ weeks away!!!

quite reminding me i'm still away and freaking out.

Still working on geting our Hallowen display don this week before I cane even think of my Christmas display

I was telling my husband he should take the christmas lights w/ him to the roof when he takes down the ones from halloween and just swap them that way he only has to get on the roof one or two times 

I am starting ASAP but this year gonna have to start with some existing sequences. I just picked up the LOR starter kit. I pray I can at least figure out enough to make it look ok for the first year. I have done it before using the BigBox store models but that was just 4 channels..hope to break out my lights and get the bulk of them up by next weekend, at least the basic parts, God Willing. 

I got home from work Monday evening @ 7:30 and Horror Struck !!!! My neighbor across the street HAS his Lights up and ON ! inside and out !!! I'm still wrapping 5 more mini trees and looking at Clips to Hold up 150 ft of C9's around the house under the icicles. Hopefully the electrician will get the 2 new 20amp circuits hooked up this week so I can plug in the new controllers ( Now up to 6. 96 channels )4 for the Mega tree and the leapers. Lights up this weekend, as soon as I get the car home from a brake job* on Friday am. WISH ME LUCK ! (*Money I could have spent on lights !)

HAPPY DECORATING !

Twinkle, Twinkle !!!

Aggghh! Been working on it since middle of October, but could not put out any lawn stuff or run cords until after Halloween - I am freaking out this year, had surgery on right shoulder so I lost some build time and now I can't seem to get outside to get anything started!

God, I hate this part, why do we do it why - oh yeah, we are light addicted crazy people!

Crazy we do it because we love it. We do it because just seeing one big smile from a kid, seeing one car stop to see it is enough.... I have been planning and designing all year and its an addiction but this is my second year and I love it....

oh crud.... well I hope you get it all done J.... I am sure you will sucks your timeframe is so short.

Hope so! We have local families coming to help. If you happen to be in Northern California and want to help we are more than grateful!

Been putting up lights since Oct 1 and some how still 2 weeks behind! not sure how that happens. lol.  It my first LOR so i'm being very picky about everything and constantly changing things.  You really are your own worst critic.  Got about 12,000 up with 8,000 more to go before thanksgiving, plus testing sequences.  Its crunch time. 21 days until lighting ceremony.