Sequence Sharing

imjustagirl22

Hello Everyone!! 

I know in just a few short weeks it will be time to set up for Christmas! I was really hoping to expand my christmas song selection this year :) I was hoping that maybe some of you out there would have some sequences that you would be willing to share with me. I can try to do a trade but you guys seem to have way cooler stuff than i do :) Its hard to find time to sequence cuz i have a one year old and an 8, 9, 10 yr old. But I'm optimistic, so far everyone has been so awesome when i have other display questions. I have 48 LOR channels. (mini trees, mega tree and arches and a santa head from holidaycoro.com)

*crossing fingers*

Thank you! 

Hi!!! I am looking for pretty much all the regular light show staples :) Well i was hoping to try to sequence 18 songs by Thanksgiving… But i don't think thats gonna happen lol! The ones I am hoping to add this year are: (thru sharing or sequencing) I would be happy to even get one or two from this list!! :) 

Curse of the Ice Queen

Rocking around the christmas tree

A mad russians Christmas- TSO

Feliz Navidad

Frosty the snowman

It the most wonderful time of the year

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

The Chipmunk song

Wish Liszt - TSO

WIzards in WInter- TSO

You're a mean one Mr Grinch - Jim Carrey

Melekalikimaka 

Santa Baby

Making CHristmas - Nightmare before Christmas

Christmas Cannon

Christms Vacation

Deck the Halls 

I'm pretty sure I have some of the TSO ones the chipmunks and frosty the snow man shoot me a message if anyone hasnt shared those yet. And on a personal note does anyone have oh holly night they would be willing to share. I was going to do Jewels but only a minute into it and I think I will be spending this weekend cleaning up the front yard so I can start putting lights up.

I have a 48 channel christmas vacation but it doesn't have the santa. My show is 128 channel now and my 128 channel sequence has the singing santa. I could send both of them to you and you could cut and paste the singing santa. Both have mini trees, mega trees and arches.

I have a 48 channel christmas vacation but it doesn't have the santa. My show is 128 channel now and my 128 channel sequence has the singing santa. I could send both of them to you and you could cut and paste the singing santa. Both have mini trees, mega trees and arches.

yes please!! I would be very grateful! Thank you very much! I will PM you my email :)

Hi!!! I am looking for pretty much all the regular light show staples :) Well i was hoping to try to sequence 18 songs by Thanksgiving… But i don't think thats gonna happen lol! The ones I am hoping to add this year are: (thru sharing or sequencing) I would be happy to even get one or two from this list!! :)

Curse of the Ice Queen

Rocking around the christmas tree

A mad russians Christmas- TSO

Feliz Navidad

Frosty the snowman

It the most wonderful time of the year

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

The Chipmunk song

Wish Liszt - TSO

WIzards in WInter- TSO

You're a mean one Mr Grinch - Jim Carrey

Melekalikimaka 

Santa Baby

Making CHristmas - Nightmare before Christmas

Christmas Cannon

Christms Vacation

Deck the Halls 

I have Frosty the Snow Man, Wizard, Wish Liszt, Christmas Cannon, Christmas Vacation. I would like to trade for some you have and might be receiving.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived