Too Early To Start Decorating A Lot?

Putting up my mega tree's this weekend and realized I could get a lot more done because its really nice outside. I have 6 artificial Christmas trees, each 6' tall. would it be too early for those? lights don't go on til thanksgiving but should I get as much done as I can while it is still nice out?

Well I only got lights on the bushes, and mt 3 mega tree's set up, and lights on the roof and also about 50% of lights on the house, I'm going to get as much done next weekend as i can as long as it isn't freezing outside

I've been doing a little bit almost every day.  It's nice to take your time and do it "somewhat" leisurely, instead of mad-rushing everything up.  I would like to have the inside and outside done 100% prior to Thanksgiving, without lighting anything up before hand.  Fortunately my neighbors know my insanity and don't look at me any differently than they normally do......though I have been warned that if I try to light anything up prior to November 29, I will get "a cap busted in my (butt)".  It has been really nice and it's been good that I can take some time and plan things out a little better, change things up, and fix things as necessary.

I started Oct. 15th.  My display is all set up now but I haven't wired anything up yet.  I have 5 days off between now and Thanksgiving.  It will take me three of them to get everything wired leaving me one for  testing and one for all the final touches.

So, no, it's not too early.

Same here. The display is at my grandmas house so i actually only get to work on it on weekends. It gets dark around 5, and it leaves me hardly any time after school to do it. I'm hoping to get at least 50% more done this weekend. Which mostly includes the tree line, arch, hookup of some lights, driveway candy canes, lights in various places, and adjusting my already standing mega tree's as well as lights on the bushes. I've been super busy as it is, and i barely have time for the display this year but i will make it happen. Except i'm feeling sick so this weekend with a combination of that and the rain that is coming i might have to wait til next weekend.