Problem Purchasing From Ray Wu On Aliexpress

I tried to make a purchase from Ray Wu using my VISA and aliexpress wants me to send them a copy of my passport, bank account statement or the front and of my credit card.  Has everyone else who purchased lights from Ray Wu had to do through these hoops?

i have made 4 purchases over the last 2 years. i just used paypal. my last order from sept 27 arrived 11/2. i ordered 6 items, one was wrong. i contacted him the same day it arrived, he sent a replacement (100 1w leds), they arrived here in colorado in 5 days. he could do a better job communicating status but he has done well in all my transactions.

sean

I have made 4 or 5 orders with Ray, for more money then I would ever admit and have never had any issues. For me it has been just the opposite he has been very responsive with emails and great feedback. 

Ray himself has responded quickly to me with great information.  It is the allied express web site Im having issues with.  Paypal would have been my choice to make the purchases but it is not an option on the web site.  Ill contact Ray directly