You Better Plan Your Final Stages Of Setup!

Ugh...I made my to-do list yesterday. It is a full page long and I will not be able to even touch the list until Monday :(  Still have to seal the inside and outside of my gingerbread house and buy pvc to zip tie my lights to IF I can even reach my fascia board.  I will not let the rain slow me down!   

Wish we were getting snow instead :D

Have taken off the last nine days working solely on the display and am still behind. The really awesome thing is for the first time in I do not know how many years, I'm at ease with it. Started to stress like I do every year and suddenly it passed.  So what if I am a day late, a week late, it's Christmas lights after all.   Soooo, 820 channels and 370,000 lights will be shining  but I'm not stressing about when.

OK, think I have this.

I am working another 4 days, (32 hours), then retirement begins.

Had a nice farewell party yesterday.  nice gift card,

really want to convert my mega tree to LED, Garden Ridge 25' strings with 70 C7s may be the route I go.  5 year warrenty,  $15 a string, need about 24 strings

Again looked at the weather here in ATL. 40% rain in the a.m..  60 and 70% Tuesday and Wednesday!!!!!  I am close, but not finished yet.

I am planning what could be done inside (putting RGB's on my white Christmas trees) and doing what has to be done outside...quickly!!!!!!

still at maybe 25% done, rain, snow, 35 MPH winds the next couple of days, guess I better not eat toooooooooooo much turkey, know what I will be doing all this long upcoming weekend, cause rain will back first of next week.