Planning to start my display Thanksgiving night.  Got my AC channels all wired up & checked out successfully tonight.  I have a few net light strings to fix up; not all lighting up and had to replace the top section of a mini tree; half the lights wouldn't light.  Arrgh.  Replaced it with a new string after trying my "Lightkeeper Pro" for a few minutes.  Painful, but done now!  Will setup arches, nativity scene, and cross tomorrow and run the whole display, RGBs included.  Very exciting to see my first synched display running correctly!!!

Our lights went live last night... Mainly because as we loose a weekend this year, I was determined to get the extra week... Also allows for testing and tweaks... It was worth it.  I am a traditionalist by nature, i.e. starting on Thanksgiving... However my wife and neighbors kept harrassing me to start the show... SO.. I must comply... :-) 

I pretty much finished last night.  All I have to do is put a train in the front yard after I fix a bunch of burned out bulbs, and set my poloron mechanical Santa out.  I plan to go live Friday night.  Friday is going to be a fun family day, no work, no shopping, but decorating the inside of the house.  Looking forward to it.