Led Strobe Lights

xxnonamexx

It is good to know about the intensity when mixing with C9s.  For next year, I had planned on using an inexpensive 2 channel fading controller.  Oh well, I will have to find a way to get some strobes into my display.  This is my first year and I can't wait to decorate for next year once I place my pre-sale orders.  I will now have to Google the Rockefeller tree.

Edited by mifronte

I bought strobes from Christmas Light Show also. I used for the first time in 2013 season. I did put holes in them as instructed except for 2. Those 2 failed. I guess I lost count and missed those two. The others where fine all season with much rain, and up and down Tennessee weather. I will add more for 2014, not sure if I use CLS again. Burning the holes in the strobes were risky as you better not hit the board or other inside workings, then you ruin them  before you even get to use them. Don't want to bash CLS (I have bought a lot from them besides strobes), but that's a lot of risk when others are just plug and play.

I buy strobes from wowlights.com (not LED). They don't need any drilling of holes, and have been in heavy rain for two or three seasons and are still working fine.

Ours are water proof with an IP44 rating and are on our pre order sale at $37.50 for a ten pack at www.creativedisplays.com