Got My Display Done!

how are your flying reindeer and santa attached at the house? ground? we're taking the tree down that makes mine fly right now for next year.. so i'll need ideas on anchoring. thanks much... and how come no one fills out List Santa's list... my boys names are filled out there.. it was the first thing i thought of when i got him

excellent stuff, very neat, tidy and pleasing on the eye... i love santa on the car port/garage.

-chris

thank you very much on the comments....

how are your flying reindeer and santa attached at the house? ground? we're taking the tree down that makes mine fly right now for next year.. so i'll need ideas on anchoring. thanks much... and how come no one fills out List Santa's list... my boys names are filled out there.. it was the first thing i thought of when i got him

excellent stuff, very neat, tidy and pleasing on the eye... i love santa on the car port/garage.

-chris

thank you very much on the comments....for santa and deer....i hooked my cable up to an old anchor that was used for my previous wires from the utility pole....had my power upgraded and moved last month....and i just ran the cable out to a fence post thats probably 4ft in the ground....ive had some serious wind lately and no movement....