Christmasville Is Lit Up!

Really cute display. I like the arches too. The big ornaments are really pretty.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the coke scene. Sadly I didn't get to put my coke tree out this year. I use the same bears + a santa & mrs claus in mine. I also used a fake tree & had the coke pathway lights in the tree. Can you post a close up of the sitting bears so I can see it better? If you would like to see what my coke tree looked like let me know & I will post a pic of it. 

It may have been your scene that gave me the idea.  Anytime I saw a interesting blowmold display, I saved the picture.  However, the file got lost when we got a new computer.  I don't have any more pictures and all the molds are packed up.  The sitting bears were just white bears with a coke bottle cap decal applied.  My tree is a folding tree my wife got at a QVC outlet store with some coke can ornaments I found.  I would like to see a picture of your tree.

It may have been your scene that gave me the idea.  Anytime I saw a interesting blowmold display, I saved the picture.  However, the file got lost when we got a new computer.  I don't have any more pictures and all the molds are packed up.  The sitting bears were just white bears with a coke bottle cap decal applied.  My tree is a folding tree my wife got at a QVC outlet store with some coke can ornaments I found.  I would like to see a picture of your tree.

Awwww sorry you lost your pics. Sadly Ii didn't get to do my coke scene this year but 2014 I will have new lights for the tree & hopefully more coke stuff lol. This year my house insurance was on me for over 3 months & by the time the holidays were here I was kinda in a rush.

If you think about it next season get a close up of the coke bears for me. Your scene really came out cute too. I think I have some of the small cans. I have some bottles, bears & machine lights for sure tho. I also have the bigger bottles that use the c7 lights but didn't use those for 2012.

Here is my scene for 2012. The bears & lollipops were done with my cricut machine.

425662_511519712213667_1840944494_n.jpg