War Eagle! (This Is Crazy)

Now before I say anything here...give credit where credit is due. Several years back I saw David's (from Holidaycoro) display. My Auburn heart just busted wide open when I saw a display done to the fight song!  Thanks David for turning me on to this and the pre-game "War Eagle" :-)

So, some how some way, this got posted on a Auburn fan page. It went from 150 hits last night to over 15,000 in one night. Wow!

This is totally wild.  Just a few days ago from 150 hits to now over 80,000 hits. 

My daughter is all excited. She Googled it and this is what she sent me. Again I say.... thanks to David over at Holidaycoro for giving me the inspiration for this!

http://family.auburn.edu/video/war-eagle-burton-christmas-lights-fayetteville-ga?xg_source=activity

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/12/11/A_War_Eagle_Christmas/#/related_news

Here are a few more websites where I found your video....

Traffic hasn't been too bad yet. I pretty much keep about 2 to 4 cars in front of the house from sunset till about 9:30pm or so. That is good because it is in a cul-de-sac and not a very wide street.  Just waiting to see how and if it does pick up more because of this. Had several people get out of the cars right when "War Eagle" came on. Have to put it another time or two in the playlist probably.

Just saw in on WSB's fb page with 726 shares.  I think you are going to get A LOT more traffic, even from Alabama and UGA fans haha

We're Nittany Lions so no Auburn hate here :)

Edited by Eggbah

Channel 5 just showed up on my door steps tonight. Did the interview in front of the display. Had people out of their cars ....with pom poms!  Guy emailed from 11Alive. Wants me to come into the studio Saturday morning. 190,000 hits so far.

Oh. Just as they started filming.... my shutdown sequence started!!!!!  Aaaaaaaah.  I blame Microsoft!!!!  Had my daughter sit in front of the computer and just hit "Play" over and over on the Auburn sequence.  Wild. Then my Disney sequence that shows on the side of that video has hit 6,000 plus hits in just a couple of days.