Spiral Tree Lights Not Working! Help

Ok so im almost done for this year but my seven foot light up spiral tree has a big area that's not lighting up right in the middle. Im assuming its probably just one bulb screwing it up and I am wondering if getting one of those hand held light tester things would help? I have tried randomly replacing like ten bulbs to see if each would fix it but there are over 40 bulbs out and nothing has helped. Please help I really want this to work! Oh and it was working when we first put it out this year if that means anything...

The Light Keeper Pro is the best $20 you will spend for taking care of your lights!  Go to the first bulb out, test it, if works move down the line.  Then if that still fails, take bulb out, put the empty bulb housing on the gun, click 10 times or so and it should light it up.

I have the pro and love it!  However if the reason for the bulb failure is that a bulb wire has either corroded or burned off you may find the trigger will not solve the problem.  You may want to use the Audible Continuity Detector to try and follow the current and that should lead you to the bad bulb.

Also the light keeper pro is not for use on LEDs.

Good luck!