2014 Mits Presale

jacobjdell

I hope everyone is enjoying a great end to 2013.  Several folks have contacted us about next year.  We are still working on the final web interface for the 2014 presale because we have switched away from Google checkout.  The site should be open by this weekend and I will post the catalog once we are up and running.  If you have any questions you can give us a call 210-267-5371.

Jacob J Dell   

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see the catalog.  We put up lights for the first time this year, nothing big.  However, my four year old daughter declared that next year we will go crazy!

You have a very wise daughter!!  :D

We will start taking orders for 2014 tomorrow.  Here is the link to the 2014 Catalog.  This year we are offering two payment options 100% Prepaid or 25% down / 75% at shipping.  We are still sourcing RGB pars and will add those when available.  If you are looking for something and we don't have it please let me know.  http://www.magicintheskylighting.com/v/MITS2014PCSale.pdf Feel free to call with questions 210-267-5371.

With our new web interface you have to use a coupon code at check out to choose which of the two buying options you want:

25% Down / 75% at Shipping Use Coupon Code "25DOWN"  After the lights arrive we will bill you for the 75% balance before shipping 

Prepaid for 2% Discount Use Coupon Code "100PREPAID"

If you have any questions or can't get it to work for you please give us a call 210-267-5371 or email [email protected]
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jacob, 

I am trying to get my ordered placed. I am having an issue with the website with regards to shipping. I left a message at the number listed as I had another question on a particular lights. Please get back to me. 

Thanks

Brandon

• 2 months later...

Just to keep everyone updated, we have made a first round of shipments for those order we could completely fill.  The remaining lights are still on track in China, so when they get stateside we will be able to complete the rest.  I'll keep you posted when the boat sails.  If you have any questions please feel free to call 210-267-5371

Archived