Hle Pre Season Sale 2014

hotrod1965

Awesome!  They look great  Thanks for adding them to your store.  At $1.18 per pixel they are competitive with retrofit C-9s.  

I can't get as many as I need want this year.  Are you planning on stocking any or will you get just enough for the presale orders?

We do try and stock most things on our pre sale during the season. We have a plan to have extras of these.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do try and stock most things on our pre sale during the season. We have a plan to have extras of these.

On your web site, I am trying to find the wattage of each of the strings, 35, 50, 70 and 100 lights.  Is it there and I am just missing it?

SO when do you expect to get the pure white 100ct C6's in?  I see you only have 7 in stock now.  I need at least 16; plan to use as the verticals on my mega tree this year.  Would the M6's look about the same and give the same amount of light?  I see you have plenty of those.  I plan to use the red M6's for my 16 spirals over the verticals.  Have my order on hold, set to go, just need to know if those M6's will be close enough in size and brightness for the effect I want.  Let me know so we can do business asap.

Steve

Don't want to wait until July.  Am already prepping for setup out back to get this all figured out before I put everything away.  First attempt at a spiral, and all LED.  Thanks.

SO when do you expect to get the pure white 100ct C6's in?  I see you only have 7 in stock now.  I need at least 16; plan to use as the verticals on my mega tree this year.  Would the M6's look about the same and give the same amount of light?  I see you have plenty of those.  I plan to use the red M6's for my 16 spirals over the verticals.  Have my order on hold, set to go, just need to know if those M6's will be close enough in size and brightness for the effect I want.  Let me know so we can do business asap.

Steve

Don't want to wait until July.  Am already prepping for setup out back to get this all figured out before I put everything away.  First attempt at a spiral, and all LED.  Thanks.

For the PW 100ct C6, I have 160 unsold on the container coming in now. That container is hitting Chicago on 1/26/14. Once it clears customs it will get here quick as Chicago is pretty close. So it could be as early as the end of the month, or as late as mid Feb. 

The M5 and C6 are the same strand just with a different cover. So the C6 will have a larger glow to them, but not any brighter because they both use the same LED.  Both sets look great on mega trees so there really isn't a wrong choice. 

On your web site, I am trying to find the wattage of each of the strings, 35, 50, 70 and 100 lights.  Is it there and I am just missing it?

35 counts are ~2.5 watts

50 count are ~ 3.5 watts

70 counts are ~ 5 watts

100 counts are ~ 7 watts

Color affects wattage a little, but this is a good rule of thumb. Also, the max amounts you can hook end to end equates to about 2 amps of draw. 

i know this is an subjective question but, how bright are the purple m-6, as opposed to the yellow. i've been using yellow led's for years and just not impressed. theyre just not very bright. will purple be brighter ?

thanks

35 counts are ~2.5 watts

50 count are ~ 3.5 watts

70 counts are ~ 5 watts

100 counts are ~ 7 watts

Color affects wattage a little, but this is a good rule of thumb. Also, the max amounts you can hook end to end equates to about 2 amps of draw. 

Thank you so much.  Exactly what I was looking for.

Just got my shipment today.  Tested a few strands.  Very bright, those M6 Pure Whites!!  Like the tone of the reds, too.  Thanks for the prompt shipment.  Can't wait to set up the Mega/Spiral Tree combo with these soon and do some test sequences. 

Steve

Same here...order placed on Tuesday, delivery on Friday of last week. Tested some strands and the colors are great! Now I have plenty of time to get new projects finished for next year. This was my first year buying from one of the PC vendors and couldn't be happier at this point.

The first sentence, I understood.  The second sentence sounded like the parents off of Charlie Brown, except that Charlie is a lot smarter than me!  I've seen the RGB letters, but have no idea what it means.  I like the term 'static' because it describes my lights and my brain.

I am by no means an expert as I am just learning about the RGB stuff too but I can tell you that the letters RGB stand for Red, Green, Blue.  By mixing those 3 colors you can create any color.  The other term you see thrown around is pixel.  Each "bulb" contains a red, a green, and a blue LED which is referred to as a pixel.  Now when you get all the rest of it figured out please report back to me and explain it all!  ;)

TED

Got our RGB 12mm nodes up on the site. Will be adding come C9 type RGB bulbs shortly as well

I'm excited to see you have RGB pixels in stock. Could you please post a pic of the C9 opaque covers?

Would you be willing to compare the brightness and color of the 5v vs. the 12v pixels you have in stock?

I see the 4 different RGB strands but I don't see the power supply for any of them.  Are they somewhere else on the site?

Thanks,

TED

Great, I will place my order soon. Will you have the quantities updated as I want to have all my lights shipped at once? Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

It will be off once the shipment gets here. We will update inventories once this container is unloaded, but we have a bunch of orders that will be shipping the following couple of days. But once those back orders are shipped, the inventories will be correct. 

You can always email or PM me with your rough order and I can tell you when it will be available to ship.

I see the 4 different RGB strands but I don't see the power supply for any of them.  Are they somewhere else on the site?

Thanks,

TED

Because there are a bunch of different ways to power these, we are not offering any power supplies. As always, we are open to suggestions on the RGB stuff as it is a new product for us. 

Because there are a bunch of different ways to power these, we are not offering any power supplies. As always, we are open to suggestions on the RGB stuff as it is a new product for us. 

Thanks for letting me know.  I don't know enough about this yet to be able to offer a meaningful suggestion!

TED

Archived