Hle Pre Season Sale 2014

hotrod1965

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell,just by looking at your websites updated  "in stock inventory" it seems you are very well stocked with ready to go lights!

Yes we are! That was just over 20,000 strands unloaded today. 

You'll see those numbers change a little by Friday as we continue to ship out the orders we can.

In April we will get more C9/C7 sockets, wire and plugs. And then we will have another container of strands in roughly late July. 

Yes we are! That was just over 20,000 strands unloaded today. 

You'll see those numbers change a little by Friday as we continue to ship out the orders we can.

In April we will get more C9/C7 sockets, wire and plugs. And then we will have another container of strands in roughly late July. 

Are you going to offer SPT-2 wire? Still finalizing my light order..

Thanks Chad

Looking at the in stock list everything I want is in stock except I can not find the strobes.  If I place the order and do the half option, when would you want to ship?  I would prefer like this last year to receive the order mid summer.

Strobes are due in mid to late April. 

Strobes are due in mid to late April. 

I was thinking of integrating some led strobes into my display. I've always used xenon strobes but thought that the drawbacks of the led strobes (lack of immediate randomness in flash at start)  would be eliminated when added to a field of Xenon strobes. The price is definitely right. Anyone's thoughts on adding 100 led strobes to a field of 450 xenon strobes?

I was thinking of integrating some led strobes into my display. I've always used xenon strobes but thought that the drawbacks of the led strobes (lack of immediate randomness in flash at start)  would be eliminated when added to a field of Xenon strobes. The price is definitely right. Anyone's thoughts on adding 100 led strobes to a field of 450 xenon strobes?

I would really like to see feedback on this also... I didn't know there was a lack of immediate randomness in LED strobes. 

Archived