Hle Pre Season Sale 2014

hotrod1965

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Will the paid in full orders go out first?

Typically as we wont ship orders that haven't been paid. But, we should be pretty darn close to having all paid orders (both in full and those that have paid their balance) out tomorrow. 

The only thing we are missing is 100 count M5 warm whites. They are due next weekish. That should clear out all back orders once they get here. 

Typically as we wont ship orders that haven't been paid. But, we should be pretty darn close to having all paid orders (both in full and those that have paid their balance) out tomorrow. 

The only thing we are missing is 100 count M5 warm whites. They are due next weekish. That should clear out all back orders once they get here. 

My order has only one string of 100 count M6 warm whites.  Would my order be affected by the delay?

My order has only one string of 100 count M6 warm whites.  Would my order be affected by the delay?

Yes. We have zero strands on hand. The details of the delay are in the update emails we send out. The jist is, they are through customs and on a train to Michigan. So we are pretty close to getting them. 

Guess not mine still hasn't shipped.So much for halloween lets see if we can make christmas.very disheartened 

I am in the same position.  Hopefully the orders get shipped next week and I can still make Halloween, even for just a day.

I have been impressed with how they have handled the situation and the professionalism of the emails I have received.  I  think everyone just got over excited when they seen the message that we would start seeing messages Monday. I think many including myself started to get worried when we didn't see anything by Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

My faith has been restored! Was short on my lights and need more to finish my faces  in 1 hour from my order i had a shipping notification!

Thanks Jeff 

Thanks for the order! 

We always ship orders received by 3pm on the same day (M-F)... As long as we have stock, we have fast shipping! 

• 1 month later...

Archived