Off Season Led Light Supplier

I would think all the vendors here sell their LEDs online year round, BUT they are all having their pre-sales NOW,which are their lowest prices of the year.I have ordered from  www.holiday-light-express.com several times and been very happy with both their product and service,and they have many LEDs in stock now at the pre-sale price,so you can have your lights in time for Easter at the lowest pricing of the year too!

Edited by merrymidget

I have ordered from Magic in the Sky and been very pleased with quality, price and customer service. They will deliver USPS to Canada (I'm in BC) and even with the cost of shipping their prices are very competitive. They carry pink, purple, yellow and light blue lights which might be good for Easter.

Dave,he said he needs them for Easter,which is WAY before any of the popular vendors orders will be delivered to those of us who place their orders for lights during the pre-sale periods! As far as I have seen,HLE is the only vendor offering to sell and deliver LEDs they currently have in stock today at the pre-sale discount price,allowing the original poster to have his lights in time for his intended usage.I already have my pre-sale order items that I bought on Monday....in my hands! 

EDIT...i see CDI is also offering to sell/ship in stock inventory at pre-sale pricing also- I did not see any mention of it on Magic in the sky's website however?

Edited by merrymidget

Can someone recommend a good supplier that I can get my lights from in the off season? Online or elsewhere. Im around the Toronto area and I'm looking to setup an Easter display this year.

We have a bunch of stuff in stock now. We do have a container of lights slated to get here in late January as well, so if it's not in stock now, there is a good chance it will be then. 

Here's a list of what we have now. http://www.holiday-light-express.com/in_stock_lights.php

Also, we are in Michigan, so we should have reasonable shipping as we are the closest to you. If by chance you happen to be in Michigan, you are always welcome to stop by and pick up what you need. Someone is here M-F 8a-6p

Edited by hotrod1965