Mid Atlantic (Northern Va) Mini Interest Thread

Johnfish

Hi All,

I am in northern Virginia and am a DIY enthusiast I frequent this site as well as diychristmas.org and doityourselfchristmas.com. I have been thinking about hosting a mini and want to post this to see what the interest level is. Please feel free to post on this thread if you would be interested in attending a mini in the Dumfries Va area. I have access to a hall and would love to host one.

John

John,

We had had minis in various parts of the state the past several years and it is time to have one in Norhtern Virginia.  We have a number of people from northern Va come to our minis.  I have helped organize several over the years and if you wanted I would give you input about what needed to be done.  I was going to post something in February about getting a mini organized for this year.  Let's get the ball rolling.  Call me and we can discuss.  I am in the 540 Culpeper 547 area 2926.  Evenings is the best time.

Andy   

• 1 month later...

I'm located in MD, but from NoVA originally. Haven't seen any minis located in my area, so I would be interested!

See here - Date is set for an Ashland mini on May 17th - Ashland is a little north of Richmond, maybe 35 minutes or so south of Fredericksburg. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived