Video Projector

Is their a video projector that can turn on and off with a internal timer or by dmx so the fan will stay on in cooldown mode I want to mount the projector outside on my roof next year so it would be impossible to turn off manually  Thanks Dennis

Some projectors have network connections (either wired via an RJ-45 or wireless) have have the ability to turn the projector on/off remotely.  I don't know that any of these have a daily schedule timer (i.e. turn on at 4pm and off at 11pm)...but...if there's a web-interface, then there is undoubtedly a way to automate it with your computer (but might take some software scripting/hacking to do).

Do do theater lighting work part-time and have never seen a projector with DMX input...but now that I think about it, it sounds like a great idea. I can't say one doesn't exist somewhere, but of the dozen or so theaters I've worked in--some with $50,000 projectors--they all use either a network web interface for on/off ability, or a remote control (or we climb up on the catwalk before/after each show and manually push the power button).