Lowes & Home Depot 75% Off

YES!!! someone else that has them now.. I love these... I actually use them on my back patio also... they really look cool when you shine them on things.... I bought some white, but have not checked them out.. the colored ones rock. used them with my arches this year.. on the ground.. held up very well.... I really hope they have them again next year.. no one else carries them.. that I have found.. HotRod1965 helped me locate them.. I could not remember where I originally bought them. 

My brother got about 50k incans 10 years ago. They had 90% off listed price instead of 90% off. The listed price was 90% off already. He paid like 10 cents a box. They tried to tell him no but someone messed up. Manager was pissed
At 6am on the 26th I was at Home Depot when they opened the doors, got first crack at the shelves and got a bunch of stuff, best part is that she I check the prices on a scanner they were 50% off and then when I went to the register the cashier said oh ya ok I need to take 50% off of these because the system isn't updated. Was thrilled to get 75% off the day after Christmas lol. I certainly wasn't going to correct her

YES!!! someone else that has them now.. I love these... I actually use them on my back patio also... they really look cool when you shine them on things.... I bought some white, but have not checked them out.. the colored ones rock. used them with my arches this year.. on the ground.. held up very well.... I really hope they have them again next year.. no one else carries them.. that I have found.. HotRod1965 helped me locate them.. I could not remember where I originally bought them.

I like those 'dome' style (actually just bare/standard 5mm LED) lights as well. Target carries them too (one store even had some coolwhite left at 90% this year)

Not a big fan of multi's ... got some of them at target last year 75% off & converted 'em to single color strands LOL

Stopped at HD today by moms house, they were still stocked with clear incan

over 120 boxes of 300 clear at $2.50 per box., icicle lights and other various other lights, most led, color and multi were sold out

I did stop there on 12/31 and was there when girl was changing prices to 75% off, had store to myself but I bought nothing, did not really need anything

Lowes told me last night that 75% would be the most they would discount even though they had a lot left. i was told by the manager that they would just ship them back to the manufactures if they don't sell at that price? i hadn't heard of that before any one else?

Never heard that, but I do know that some chains like Rite Aid . walgreens, ace hardware stores, what does not sell after Christmas they box up and either ship back to main distributor center or store it for next year

Also

One thing i did notice with sears/kmart   when I compared to HD,  the same set of lights were priced different from the manufactor, 

ex GE c5 crystal 70 lights in HD was like $12-$13, but sears/kmart sold same for $16-$17

Never heard that, but I do know that some chains like Rite Aid . walgreens, ace hardware stores, what does not sell after Christmas they box up and either ship back to main distributor center or store it for next year

Also

One thing i did notice with sears/kmart   when I compared to HD,  the same set of lights were priced different from the manufactor, 

ex GE c5 crystal 70 lights in HD was like $12-$13, but sears/kmart sold same for $16-$17

I noticed the same thing. Sears/Kmart is only 70% at inflated prices. No wonder they are losing money. Was at Home Depot tonight and they still had about 6000 multi incan icicle lights. There was a time when I would have scarfed up every one, but I am all LED now. Surprised how many were still there this late