Announcing The 7Th Annual Virginia Mini On May 17

Andy Anderson

Less than 2 days until the Virginia mini.

When you get to Hanover Academy go around to the left side and enter the gym.

Bring something from your display to show with the group.

Don't forget to bring food for our potluck luncheon. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.

I too am looking forward to the mini tomorrow. Never been to one, only been to the Christmas Expo last year. Andy, I hope it's ok if I bring two items to show. I have the gift package I mentioned to you but also thought I'd bring one of my snowflakes I made from wood molding 1/2" X 3/4". I'm coming from Baltimore so I'll get an early start! See everyone tomorrow. :)

Later,

Al

The potato salad is made ,the cupcakes and brownies are iced and  reddy to go.    So all I have to do is grab the baby gingerbread boy and girl and Noel   and we are off to Ashlland.  See everyone in the morning.         Paul

I too am looking forward to the mini tomorrow. Never been to one, only been to the Christmas Expo last year. Andy, I hope it's ok if I bring two items to show. I have the gift package I mentioned to you but also thought I'd bring one of my snowflakes I made from wood molding 1/2" X 3/4". I'm coming from Baltimore so I'll get an early start! See everyone tomorrow. :)

Later,

Al

Al,

Bring both items.  I am looking forward to seeing your gift package.  Bring your snowflake also.

Andy

The potato salad is made ,the cupcakes and brownies are iced and  reddy to go.    So all I have to do is grab the baby gingerbread boy and girl and Noel   and we are off to Ashlland.  See everyone in the morning.         Paul

Looking forward to the goodies from the bakery

Thank you Matt and Andy for putting together another wonderful Va mini,a great time was had by all.    Thanks to everyone who shared their knowledge with me.       Until next year happy decorating.                     Paul

Left the mini today with many new ideas for my display. The door prizes were great thanks to Ralph. Andy did a great job of putting it together. I had a great time talking and meeting new crazy christmas decorators. See ya next year.

Thank you Matt and Andy for hosting the mini this year.  Paula and I had a great time meeting some new people and catching up with people we had met last year.  I think we both learned something from the event.   Also, for any of the folks that had question about RGB pixels, please feel free to contact me, I will try to answer any questions I can.  My username on Planet Christmas is the same on all of the other Christmas forums that I participate on, look me up on any of them.

Until next year, I hope you all have a good year and a Merry Christmas Season..

Steve.

Hi All,

I too had a real good time at the Mini this past weekend. I have never been to a mini and it was fun being in a relaxed setting talking to other Christmas Light enthusiasts. I learned some things and enjoyed hearing people's stories. And Paul...it's a good thing I am no where NEAR your bakery. Your cupcakes and brownies were AWESOME!! If I have anything new next year I'll probably try and make it down there again. Thanks Andy and Matt for hosting and thanks to the vendors who sponsored.

Later,

Al

Thanks to everyone who attended the mini.  Also thanks to the ones that brought items from their display and pictures and videos of their displays.  We had another excellent mini.  We also had a good variety of food for lunch thanks to everyone for bringing food to share with the group.  Thanks to Matt for arranging for the facility and all his work helping organizing the mini.  We have a good group.  I will get some pictures posted hopefully by the end of the week. 

Andy

Archived