Where To Buy Vampire Plugs

toozie21

forgive my ignorance.. but in english, ok southern english.. nevermind.. Redneck please... 

forgive my ignorance.. but in english, ok southern english.. nevermind.. Redneck please... 

I believe it is suppose to mean a bag of 50 an you will have two plugs left over.

Correct.  A Renard SS 24 has 24 110VAC channels; two controllers would use up 48 of the 50  vampire plugs in the bag, leaving two left.  Group buy on the Renard SS 24 (can run in DMX mode) will happen starting Feb 1.

so, unless I am mistaken.. We buy 2 renard SS24 controllers and we get 50 vampire plugs.. or am I just totally lost? 

I guess I helped confuse the issue.  I was reacting to Toozie21's comment about not wanting to buy 50 plugs.  I was giving him a reason to do so.  The group buy won't include the female plugs for the 24 outputs; they are obtained outside the group buy, just like the controller cabinet is.  I have five of the SS24 controllers, as well as 5 LOR CTB16PC controllers.  All the SS24's use vampire plugs on their outputs.  The LOR controllers would have, if I had realized I could buy them for that price, instead of using Dollar Tree extension cords.

ATTENTION !!! Got an email from Home Depot This AM 1/22

Vampire Plugs are back in stock for Delivery now through early February Available On Line Only spt1 and wire

all three versions of the vamps are available Male, female and female in line 45.00 / 100 w/ FREE Shipping

If you need these get them soon, as they are usually NOT available year round....

Edited by Camper1972