Use For 25Ct / 35Ct Incan Light Strings

ornaments, yard decorations, sign lighting, or bursts of lights (ball them up so it creates a bright light in single location.. I went to walmart this year and bought the big 8 inch white balls with iridescent glitter on it. (all the other balls no light gets through) and dropped lights inside it.. They will be used for next years decorations in the real tree.. Put them in my lanterns that hang from the tree and my bird feeders that I don't use in winter. worked great.. 

I snagged over 60 boxes of the 20 count lights on 75% off at walmart. My plans which I already have done a few is add them into the smaller molds ie: soldiers, candy canes, uncle sam. Here is an example of what they looked like 

C7 bulb on left & 20 count on right.

1450751_686602371372066_907364007_n.jpg

ehhh not a great pic but 20 count on left & C7 on right

428840_453617388003900_1423371254_n.jpg

I also used these to hold the lights in the mold bought from Lowes 

599894_453617138003925_969992902_n.jpg

559216_453617218003917_545581598_n.jpg

Not only do I find they spread the lighting better but it always seems I'm having to change out C7's so this works perfect for me.

I like to use them on my wood cutouts. I like the idea of using them in blowmolds Peppers great idea! 

LOVE the idea! I think I wanna try that on my blow molds. the light is much better distributed than with the single bulb.

I did the uncle sam a year or so back so this year I was like a hawk watching them at walmart to go on clearance lol

I really like how they show better too.

I like to use them on my wood cutouts. I like the idea of using them in blowmolds Peppers great idea! 

Thanks! I had to cut them down to size so will be trying the scrap pieces in the shorter molds next.