Equipment Sale

wbottomley

• 2 weeks later...

14 controllers are available now. See the link above.

I'm not 100% sure on the decision yet, still gotta OK it with the wife, but if I bought something like 6 controllers would you consider a bulk discount? or something with shipping? I'm just curious. I have 2 controllers and am making a big leap to 8 hopefully. buying used helps because those boxes aren't exactly cheap (come to think of it, this whole hobby isnt all the cheap. lol)

I'm not 100% sure on the decision yet, still gotta OK it with the wife, but if I bought something like 6 controllers would you consider a bulk discount? or something with shipping? I'm just curious. I have 2 controllers and am making a big leap to 8 hopefully. buying used helps because those boxes aren't exactly cheap (come to think of it, this whole hobby isnt all the cheap. lol)

Sorry, I can't help you on a bulk discount. I'm not a vendor.  As far as shipping, I charge what UPS charges me. 

Some have ask about Gen 3 controllers.  The difference between Gen 2 and Gen 3 are ghost loads, larger triacs, board mounted pic, dimming curves for Gen 3.  What does all of this mean?  Nothing.  I ran all of them the same way and can't tell the difference between the two.  Look at my videos and see which one is a two or three. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived