Is Anyone Building Their Own Laser Shows?

Is anyone using Pangolin QS software to create laser light shows?
This software can create new effects (things like open an image file and it will find the edges of color), create animations with frames. It has more options that nutcracker and more options than madrix.

If you search for ILDA lasers (meaning they can read in these binary files to play a show and look for DMX controlled lasers), you can build your own show.

There is a standard used by lasers called the ILDA (International Laser Display Association). The standard is listed here . http://www.laserist.org/StandardsDocs/IDTF05-finaldraft.pdf

Someone has made some php libraries to read and create the binary file described in the standard. https://github.com/themainframe/php-ilda
Arduino have done much with the ilda.

So is anyone building ILDA laser shows? What laser and software are you using. If i get  a laser, i will add the option of creating ILDA files from nutcracker. If i do this you would not need the QuickShow software from Pangolin (Although their software is always going to be way better than i could create)

Just try searching for ILDA lasers one ebay that are around 25K scanrate. this indicates how many things can be drawn without getting the lag where you notice it.

Laser price goes up with the higher scan rate and power. ANALOG inputs give more responsive laser

$2350: ANALOG 40K scan rate, 1000mw RED, 500mw GREEN, 500mw BLUE lasers

$1888: ANALOG 30K scan rate, 800mw RED< 200mw GREEN, 500mw BLUE. 

$355: 20K scan rate, 200mw RED< 60mw GREEN, 160mw BLUE. 

anyone have any suggestions for a good ilda RGB laser?

thanks

Hi Sean been using your nutcracker program for quite awhile now thanks for that its great . I bought the Quickshow  program  I have had it for two weeks now and have used it to sequence one song so far actually its pretty easy to use.  as for the projector I bought the Laserworld model CS-1000rgb SE 50k being delivered on Thursday  1/23/14 so have not used it yet.  I did not know what kind of projector to buy.  On ebay they advertise this as a package but I bought both items  from two different vendors  paid $500.00 for quickshow delivered   and   $520.00 for projector delivered   had to wait on delivery of projector because you have to file your name with the FDA. The need to know who owns lasers  not a big deal but takes about a week for the paperwork . i'll let you know how it works  Thanks Dennis Laff