Mega Tree Light Type - M6 Or C6

Hi,

Im planning on building my first Mega tree this yr. I will be using LED, what type of bulb do you typically use? I thought C6 would fill the tree out but maybe they are a bit too big.

I thought i would open it up for discussion to see what you all thought.

Thanks for your time,

Chad

I started mine 4 years ago with c thinking that it would disperse the light better. Last year I had 2 strands go out and replaced them with me strings. I can't tell the difference when it is up but the me strands story easier. Mike Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I started mine 4 years ago with c thinking that it would disperse the light better. Last year I had 2 strands go out and replaced them with me strings. I can't tell the difference when it is up but the me strands story easier. Mike Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I agree with Mike, My first Mega I worried about what to use and finally went with C6's. Love them, however, Over the years I have added five more fifteen foot midi mega's and spirals and used M6's. I went with M6's primarily because they take up less storage and are lighter. Anyhow, twenty feet away I can't tell the difference between the two. I think you will be happy with ether.

Well, here's my opinion for what it's worth.....I used the c6's on my 20' tree and spaced them approx 5" apart  at the base and it looks great I think if you use M6 you might have to space them more closer at the base to get a full looking tree which means more strands of lights.