Visualizer

i was able to use  visualizer to put in a pic of my house and add mega and mini trees and other assorted lights but can't figure out how it goes into sequencing?Looked at a bunch of tutorials but nothing has shown me that and I need to see thing i can't picture them.

Thanks for any help Jeff

If I'm understanding right, you have drawn you props in the visualizer. Now in the sequence editor you set up your channels as you have them setup in the visualizer. As you work on your sequence you can watch what it does to your props in the visualizer. Your visualizer doesn't import into the sequence editor, or at least not that I know of.

In the  visualizer you set up all the channels to what they control and when to the sequence editor how do you get the channels there and when you make a sequence you go to view and it asks for a pic.I've tried to look for all the  visualizer tutorial but can't find anything that is helping me.

I am running the latest version of lor.

Ok i've watched the video #3 and yes it does cover the visualizer but he did it not through the visualizer but through the sequence editor and had to draw everything by hand.

thanks for the help so far maybe i'm just not getting something?

are you referring to the visualizer software outside of the sequence editor or the animation visualizer that is inside the sequence editor.? maybe i am just not getting it. but sounds like there is confusion on the old sequence visualizer and the newer isolated visualizer that is outside the sequence editor. I primarily use the separate software as it has wizards to help you set up what you want to build.. this makes it easier for me to get to the sequencing instead of hours setting up the old visualizer.. 

In the  visualizer you set up all the channels to what they control and when to the sequence editor how do you get the channels there and when you make a sequence you go to view and it asks for a pic.I've tried to look for all the  visualizer tutorial but can't find anything that is helping me.

I am running the latest version of lor.

Ok i've watched the video #3 and yes it does cover the visualizer but he did it not through the visualizer but through the sequence editor and had to draw everything by hand.

thanks for the help so far maybe i'm just not getting something?

If you are referring to the separate visualizer, after you get your channels set up in the software, Hit play in the toolbar to have it "listen" then go into sequence editor, go to play in the menu and make sure "control visualizer" is checked also, then play your sequence. it should show automatically in visualizer.. hope this helps

are you referring to the visualizer software outside of the sequence editor or the animation visualizer that is inside the sequence editor.? maybe i am just not getting it. but sounds like there is confusion on the old sequence visualizer and the newer isolated visualizer that is outside the sequence editor. I primarily use the separate software as it has wizards to help you set up what you want to build.. this makes it easier for me to get to the sequencing instead of hours setting up the old visualizer.. 

yes this is what i'm having problems with!It is much easier to make the mega trees and arches and other props as to drawing them individually in the one in the sequence editor.

Sorry not explaining myself very well.Just trying to set up a visualizer for christmas and halloween for the different props and be able to start working on music for this year only did a spiral mega tree this year so i'm trying to expand and i need to see what i'm doing 

I think i'm getting this.So i have to retype all the channels into the  the sequence editor after i have set them up in the separate visualizer software.There is no way to just import them from there that makes no sense to me of you you would set them up in the other program then.So i will work on that.

​Thanks for your patience and help.

yes this is what i'm having problems with!It is much easier to make the mega trees and arches and other props as to drawing them individually in the one in the sequence editor.

Sorry not explaining myself very well.Just trying to set up a visualizer for christmas and halloween for the different props and be able to start working on music for this year only did a spiral mega tree this year so i'm trying to expand and i need to see what i'm doing 

I think i'm getting this.So i have to retype all the channels into the  the sequence editor after i have set them up in the separate visualizer software.There is no way to just import them from there that makes no sense to me of you you would set them up in the other program then.So i will work on that.

​Thanks for your patience and help.

Let me know it there is a way ...........I'm confusd with this also