Static Arches

millh0use

I am planning to add a single static arch at the end of my driveway for next year but can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to use arch sleeves and alternate either red/white for a candy cane look, or possibly red/green. I have a pole on my front porch that I wrap by hand this way that looks great but hope to avoid rewrapping this arch every year. Does anyone use arch sleeves for their static arches? If so, can you give me some details or lessons learned? I'm a little worried that the gap between each sleeve will be noticeable when viewing from the road since it will be static instead of a leaping arch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read about the method you mentioned Brutale but prefer to have a complete wrap so the lights are cohesive from the back as well.

Thanks Mcas, that is good to know. Because of the look I want, I think it will have a lot more lights than the usual static arch but you can't have too many lights...RIGHT?!?. It may be a little of trial and error the first year so if it looks too bad I can always change it up.