My Love For Hamberger Displays

Yes, they did but aren't they hard to find sometimes I feel like the prop pieces are harder to get than animation. When your trying to put together a display they are very important they can make it more life like .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buzz, Buzz& hump day!

Finally back at my cousins house. Landed in DFW airport this afternoon, met up with a seller & 2 buyers middle man for over 250 pieces. Unfortunatly we have no space back in NY for this part of th

Here they are

Posted Images

Props make the scene, everytime - all the time.Mst of the props you can make yourself though. I rahter make my entire scenes different from the catalogues just to be origonal & that gives you the liberty & freedom to make the display yours

Worked on one of my pieces tonight with an MK motor in it. A little cleaning and oil and it's running like a top. I also noticed how different the gearbox was from the more common brevel motors. The casing was super thick, nice heavy duty piece.

I wish I could find a catalog photo of them. I'd love to know what they were origionaly holding. It also looks like they had hats at some point from the glue and staple marks on there heads.

I saw these years ago somewhere. If memory serves it was a set similar to Candy Cane Forest with the Reindeer in place of the Gnomes.

LOL maybe! I still think I would be a nervous wreck putting stuff outside. I don't think a guy sitting out with my display in a rocking chair with a shotgun is very Christmassy  lol

Lol that is hilarious but I totally relate .

Does anyone know where to find the soft yarn rope that is used for so many of the elves hair? It's about 13MM in diameter. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Darrid I don't know if you have a Joann's or Hobby Lobby but if you do maybe try them.

That really is a cool bear. I like the sylvertri moveements. They are more fluid then all others out there.

\

Bay as for making the shadow boxes yes I have. You can either do a box & make a scene inside of it or you can put a plexie fronton it depending on the weather & where you live. I like the open box look it is just more friendly but you do not want just a row of boxes so if you can make a scene above it as well you will be better off. .I think this year I may do the inside of my garage am just waiting to expand my security system in my house.. more cameras & suck maybe audio as well.

Sorry Linda don't mean to kill anyone...

BUT its gonna get worse.. Darrid saw them I just picked up a ton & I mean a ton of hamberger sets and random pieces. There are so many I just dont have space to unwrap them all & I also bought quite a bit of Pupi Style stuff too. I will take some pics when I go to my Brooklyn wharehouse.A

I am going out to pick up another load this weekend & when I show you what these pieces are you will flip. & Darrid we will go over prices for the other deal tonight when I get home!

That really is a cool bear. I like the sylvertri moveements. They are more fluid then all others out there.

\

Bay as for making the shadow boxes yes I have. You can either do a box & make a scene inside of it or you can put a plexie fronton it depending on the weather & where you live. I like the open box look it is just more friendly but you do not want just a row of boxes so if you can make a scene above it as well you will be better off. .I think this year I may do the inside of my garage am just waiting to expand my security system in my house.. more cameras & maybe audio as well.

The one on the left is beautiful, the one on the right..... well the normal Hamberger eyes just don't go with the lips, face or wig on that one but still really nice pieces.

Btw to respond to the messages I got I will take pictures of the White Christmas set, Building a snowman set,navtity set, waking santa set & some others after I get everything unwrapped & put in its place but it will take some time. Its easier to post then respond to each message.Thankx for your interest