My Love For Hamberger Displays

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buzz, Buzz& hump day!

Finally back at my cousins house. Landed in DFW airport this afternoon, met up with a seller & 2 buyers middle man for over 250 pieces. Unfortunatly we have no space back in NY for this part of th

Here they are

Posted Images

I agree Sammy! So hard to see the stuff in the warehouse since it's stacked 10 ft. high now! I couldn't even walk around! I'm in love with the Mini Victorian pieces that Hamberger made. I don't think they were even 2 ft. tall!

I'm sew excited! My Mom brought up her old sewing machine for me and is giving me a crash course so I can start remaking costumes. I don't even know what button to push!

post-20182-0-85160700-1406986662_thumb.j

I have that same boy but not the latter, it's cool to see the old props that go with stuff! Yours have great costumes too!  I would put mine with the R&K boy and girl with the animated bells. They kinda go together.

post-20182-0-17456100-1406999354_thumb.j

post-20182-0-33472600-1406999364_thumb.j

post-20182-0-79126900-1406999370_thumb.j

I love these rk pieces with the straw hair, I have about 11 now! I have an almost exact pair of these tree trimmers with normal doll heads/hair along with others, but I really like the vintage look of the straw hair! Always hunting for more!

Edited by mkjn

Re-doing my VanDeers.... OMG what a pain in the ass.

If anyone needs help repairing the antlers on the VanDeers or any Hamberger deers I have a tested and proven method that will make them waterproof, solid & lightweight.

Let me know if you need help.

OK I am more of a Harley Davidson guy & never thought I would say this but yes, I went out to Target & bought a sewing machine. Hope to learn how to do some basic sewing soon

The things you do for Christmas....lol