My Love For Hamberger Displays

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buzz, Buzz& hump day!

Finally back at my cousins house. Landed in DFW airport this afternoon, met up with a seller & 2 buyers middle man for over 250 pieces. Unfortunatly we have no space back in NY for this part of th

Here they are

Posted Images

I'll be anxious to see how you display these this year!

Hope to be posting pictures soon, haven't had a chance to fully unwrap them and assemble them.

Anyone have any idea what set these are from? Know they're Hamberger, just never saw ether of these molds. Shame they are in such bad shape, but I couldn't pass them up.

post-16176-0-25550400-1408500326_thumb.j

I'm restoring that gnome w/bell from the Waking Santa's set and he is standing. Looks like this one was sitting. He is a mini on scale with your mini skier.

Nope they were on ebay several years ago and I got outbid. I think they sold for about $300 each.

I have the same card :) Rare piece, shame he's in such rough shape. Did you see my new Angels Darrid?! I was completely shocked to find four of them! Two of which have never even been used. Have the second Standing Angel to my buddy Steve, I'll post a video as soon as they come in. Going to look at an outdoor Nativity this weekend, they also have atleast one Angel!

Hey guys , I ended up purchasing the pixie I tried to clean him up a bit .post-20201-0-84270000-1408854471_thumb.jpost-20201-0-54106800-1408854435_thumb.j

WoW, you did a really nice job on the Pixie. Darrid told me you were bidding on it so Ibacked off. Now seeing what you did to it I am glad I let it go. Really nice work & it no longer looks like a blue eyed zombie pixie..lol

To be honest the Gnomes are the must have set because they are so popular & every collector has to have a set the pieces like the one that you now have are the grail items. You want the pieces that you do not see every year or the sets that nobody else has. The gnomes are a great set but sets like Bear Band, Polar Brothers, Hoe Down, White Christmas, Van Deer. any Victorian set and so many others. These are the figures that you want to own.