My Love For Hamberger Displays

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buzz, Buzz& hump day!

Finally back at my cousins house. Landed in DFW airport this afternoon, met up with a seller & 2 buyers middle man for over 250 pieces. Unfortunatly we have no space back in NY for this part of th

Here they are

Posted Images

Now I hate you twice... Once for the Display Arts Santakins & twice for the............ that is on its way to you!  ...  lol

LOL You know I've made it up to you with a few truck loads of stuff!  Can't wait till the new stuff comes in!

How do you find this stuff?  Although I am a blowmold collector, I love mechanicals.  I just never got into collecting them due to not be able to find them and the cost for new.  Trust me, I previously lived in the northeast area of the country where it seems easier to find blowmolds and mechanicals and I went to a ton of yard sales, flea market, antique stores, antique shows, and plenty of big Christmas specialty stores all around the PA, NJ, DE, MD area for many years and simply was lucky if I've ever seen 1 or 2 mechanicals.  I'm jealous!