My Love For Hamberger Displays

I think they were re-purposed leftovers from this set. They could have been cute but the mouths were too off looking and they did not have enough detail. They got the mouths right on the construction guys but they were still lacking in detail, plus it wasn't a very sell-able concept.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buzz, Buzz& hump day!

Finally back at my cousins house. Landed in DFW airport this afternoon, met up with a seller & 2 buyers middle man for over 250 pieces. Unfortunatly we have no space back in NY for this part of th

Here they are

Posted Images

Hope I'm not boring everyone with my repairs. lol FiberFix on the legs and then fitted with child's tights to help avoid rubbing on the new costume. I will add the florist wire when I finish so he can have the bendable pointy toes!

FiberFix on the shoulders as the old material was weak and one arm was loose.

This stuff is really great, in less than 15 minutes it is solid as a rock!

Hamberger dog ready for some new fur! The small units like the dog and sheep frequently ran very hot so I am going to make a small box for him and mount a motor underneath. The other dog I have like this is pretty old and still works but was always like an oven when you would turn it off.

Edited by Darrid

Josh are you talking about the printers or did you mean bakers? I have one piece out of this set that I got years ago on eBay. I remember looking at the prop and thinking how cheesy it was. I saved it but never used it. Now that I finally see the picture I find out it's the same prop!  lol

I am new to this site but have all the original photos of each Hamberger displays dating to the mid 80's, I also have and original Harold Gale and Superior Toy catalog.  I have about 85 pieces including and original 6ft. Harold Gale animated Santa.  I am always looking for new pieces in the Midwest and appreciate any leads.  

Mike, I'd love to see pictures of your 85 pieces! Also would you mind scanning in your Hamberger Catalogs?

I am new to this site but have all the original photos of each Hamberger displays dating to the mid 80's, I also have and original Harold Gale and Superior Toy catalog.  I have about 85 pieces including and original 6ft. Harold Gale animated Santa.  I am always looking for new pieces in the Midwest and appreciate any leads.  

Hey D, the bears are freakin awesome but you really have to show the elves. I think that they are Heimo but may be wrong... toss them up for all to see they are awesome & if you have a picture of my reindeers you can out them up too, I do not have a good postable shot of them