My Love For Hamberger Displays

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buzz, Buzz& hump day!

Finally back at my cousins house. Landed in DFW airport this afternoon, met up with a seller & 2 buyers middle man for over 250 pieces. Unfortunatly we have no space back in NY for this part of th

Here they are

Posted Images

post-20201-0-10408700-1401673244_thumb.jpost-20201-0-59537100-1401673267_thumb.jpost-20201-0-12563500-1401673300_thumb.jpost-20201-0-97410900-1401673318_thumb.j

Hey guy's I finally figured out how to post pictures here is a few pictures from 2013 Christmas. I just started collecting trying to plan for a Christmas Parade float this year and large Christmas Party.

Wow! Absolutely love it! More wonderful pieces! So glad folks are starting to share!

I think it is so interesting how the costumes and little subtleties on the faces changed so much over the years.

Hey Sammy, here are the reindeer I got ya. They are pretty cute! Here are better pictures of the other Elves I got as well. Not Hamberger but pretty cute.

Darrid I can't wait to get the reindeers.I will have them thi weekend. Running out of room. When I get to 300 animated pieces I will start to slow down in my buying habbits...lol NEVERSTOPthe SHOP!!

got i

How's it going, I bought several hamberger pieces this year and have restored them (santas workshop). My question is how did you go about molding matching hands? I was thinking of doing a clay mold then plaster but thought I would ask you first. Any help would be much appreciated.

The boy laying down is the plumber from the hardware scenes that they had done. I also have the painter girl as well. I have the props that came with them too. She has a big wall and then held a roller in her hand and the plumber had some pipes coming up from the boards. They are also kind of an off size and somewhat small. The man in the corner is a skier, he came with small skis and then his arms go front to back, alternating. Sadly the hardware set were some of my first attempts to get into them. I bought them back in 1994. At least now I can fix them properly. I'm thankful the faces have stayed pretty nice overall, they should need very little touch up. Are those the two you meant?