Hello Everyone. Missed This Place.

Scot Meyers

HI ALL

Its been a long time. almost a year.  I have to say to all of you how much I missed this place.  After having to sell my entire display to defend our family from DHS.   A long story..    But I am so glad to be back  it will take some time to rebuild what I have lost  but the challenge is  it will be a whole new theme with new ideas. new animatronics and motion.   I cant wait to catch up with all of you. 

Scot Meyers

Thornton, CO

Scott,

Great to have you back! So happy to hear you are able to get back up and going. Much has changed, many new faces as many have faded away, but gosh I'm happy to see another old timer coming back around.

Hey Scott it's good to see you back. Glad to hear you are in rebuilding mode for your display. Like Bill said glad to see an old timer here again. Well there be a 2014 display Scott?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Bill  glad to be back

Dano  Chuck did.

Joey  yes there will be a small display but not much

Mark,  Thanks for all the encouragement thru this difficult time.  its not quite over yet.   as for new creations. 

designing a working Monorail   and olaf the snowman from frozen are at the top of my list.

Scot.

• 5 months later...

HI ALL

Its been a long time. almost a year.  I have to say to all of you how much I missed this place.  After having to sell my entire display to defend our family from DHS.   A long story..    But I am so glad to be back  it will take some time to rebuild what I have lost  but the challenge is  it will be a whole new theme with new ideas. new animatronics and motion.   I cant wait to catch up with all of you.

Scott,

Great to have you back! So happy to hear you are able to get back up and going. Much has changed, many new faces as many have faded away, but gosh I'm happy to see another old timer coming back around.

Hey Scott it's good to see you back. Glad to hear you are in rebuilding mode for your display. Like Bill said glad to see an old timer here again. Well there be a 2014 display Scott?

Welcome back Scot!  I'm still here!  I don't necessarily post everyday but I'm still around!

TED

Archived