Mini Tree Wire Frame?

Rockin' Lights

• 1 month later...

Be prepared to have cages that don't sit level when upside down. The welding on these things is fairly random. It really only affects it when it is on concrete during the installation of lights. Shouldn't be a problem when in the lawn. Just have some small branches, or any other random object laying around to shim the uneven cages before staking to the ground.

FYI, these will ultimately have a square light wrap because of the four vertical rods but I guarantee that nobody will think they are anything but round when lit. I have some pictures of mine before lights, with lights, and illuminated in my photo soon my Facebook page. Look it up under "a castle christmas" on Facebook. I would post a link here but I have no clue how to do it.

And to your point about being sturdy.... The 54" cages are super sturdy. They are made from a heavier gauge material than all of the small cages. Just turn them over, pull the four legs together, tape them up and you're in business! Do make sure you check the welds when you buy them. Sometimes they have broken welds from being tossed all around in shipping and at h.d. They hold up a lot better under the care of someone handling christmas lights.

4 verticals; 4 rings, under 4 bucks:  Get them!  I use these also and echo castlechristmas.  I run my led 70 count light strings vertically.  Attach with black or white zip ties.  Works great and are stackable after the season has ended.

I hadn't though about running them vertical, how do you attach them at the top point?

Great question:  follow the four vertical legs, divide sections depending on the number of lights or length of strands.  AT THE TOP (point): tape it (duct, cloth or electrical) then add the secret ingredient to hold the looped strands while you finish wrapping:  Ready! Here it is!  A WASHER!   After you tape it, slide a washer over the tape to give you something to attach to, then when all done, zip tie the mess below the tape point making sure the light bulbs are exposed!  I use larger washers for like... lag bolts.  Oh, I only use 200 lights of one color on these and they look great.  I also use plastic tent stakes to keep it from blowing over.  See my videos if you have time.

post-18011-0-32764500-1411740769_thumb.j

• 11 months later...

I got some mini tree s for sale You install lights they haven t never been used they are new.should be around 10 or 12 trees i can make as many you want they are welded round at bottom with legs i got around 70 in my display.I have made plenty of them for locals

Archived