100 Days! Till Christmas...

Santas Helper

I'll be restoring an old Santa and two reindeer blow molds this year.  I'm not a blow mold guy, but my mom and dad used to put these guys up when I was a kid (I'm 40 now).  This will be my first blow mold repair/restores ever (and probably only), and while my display is static, and fairly simple, this will be the first year I have an actual project.  Also, my oldest son will be able to help me with set up for the first time.  Excited!

I'll be restoring an old Santa and two reindeer blow molds this year.  I'm not a blow mold guy, but my mom and dad used to put these guys up when I was a kid (I'm 40 now).  This will be my first blow mold repair/restores ever (and probably only), and while my display is static, and fairly simple, this will be the first year I have an actual project.  Also, my oldest son will be able to help me with set up for the first time.  Excited!

Congratulations, have fun with your son in working on a family project and even more importantly working with the next gen decorator on a project from the previous generation decorators.. ... Look forward to seeing it.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived