Projector Display

adamtheaxe

Hi everyone. I've always had a projector in my display. Probably for over 10 years now where I play a movie. I generally play cartoons since it looks better on the screen. I display it on a 10 foot screen I purchased off of amazon. I shine the projector through a side door on my garage which works ok. I live in the northeast so it's too cold to keep outside and I also worry if its outside it could be stolen. I wish the picture was sharper though. Any ideas on how to make it show up better? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

what are the projection specs on your projector?  How often do you change the bulb?  It could be that you have a bulb going dim.

If you are looking for a sharper image you may want to upgrade to one with a better resolution.  The next thing I would look for is the lumen output...I know for my rear projection material they recommend a minimum of 2000 lumens.  And then a good contrast ratio.

Keep an eye on craigslist and the pawn shops....they always have good projectors for sale.  You may just need to replace the bulb depending on how much use it has.

Archived