Android Or Iphone To Display Playlist And Pick A Song

Bob-O

There is still time to set up your show to be interactive via smart phone.    Display the real time song list and guests get to pick the song.  No hardwired buttons needed. 

You must be using LOR to control your show and have the ADVANCED lor S3 license but you do not need a smart phone. 

This is a free service but you have to sign up.   Send email to itsmebobo at yahoo.com    Please pick a four letter site code for your domain. 

Example domains  are   tclh   dode  lcls     I will set up a domain for you which can be linked from your site if you wish.  Not required for you to have a website. 

Album cover art displayed on MIIP playlist pages.

http://miip.mobi/member/songartbig.php

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A new version if MIIP was released today.  

Better presentation on different screen sizes.

Improved custom link creation including more flexible on creating PayPal buttons.

More secure password protection

Improved error trapping and logging for problem resolution

• 5 weeks later...

Enrollment for MIIP 2015  is open.     Display your playlist for guests on their phone in the play order so they can see the exact order of songs and times. 

MIIP lets you add a PayPal donation button for your Charity and many other features.    

This season there were two reports of difficulty installing.   One person needed to run IE as admin and the other had a virus protection program which stopped a file transfer but did not report it.  Both are now resolved and lessons learned so I am confident of a great season.   email me to enroll your show.

This video explains how to create a PayPal button for donations to your charity.

• 10 months later...

Archived