Light Show Ready To Go

fairclb

First year using LOR, and the show starts tonight! It has been a long year of planning and getting sequences programmed, but it was worth it. Can't wait to see the reactions.

That being said, we are already planning for next year, adding 2 more LOR controllers and some RGB arches and floods. After watching test runs, I realized.... I need more! :)

Thanks everyone... it went very well. Thanksgiving night is for friends and family, and we got a good turnout with the promise of dessert! I got a lot of high-fives and "awesome"... it went great!

There was a few things I noticed, but no one else seemed to. I have a little fixing to do, but definitely a great night.

yeah, to the untrained eye... ie everyone but yours, it will look amazing... my wife and sister if they watch after the third year of it, they spot stuff, but most of the time i've already noticed it... but i do love when randos come up and are like why are those out... and why this ... i'm always like wait one second and they'll turn on...and then i say MAGIC

Well, after talking to my wife, and drawing up next year in visualizer, we may have to add 3 controllers... very cool when your wife is as into your hobby as you are :) Sounds like I will have a lot of work ahead of me doing the sequences over going from 32 channels to 80... but very excited to get started :)

We put all our blowmolds and wireframes in a "village" next to the house, away from the controlled lights. Those are controlled using X10 as a timer. I have thought about hooking that into the show as well, but at this point I am not planning to. I like the idea though!

Archived