Florida Light Displays To View 2014

michael b

Post your address here so we can enjoy each other's light displays.

My name is Michael Beason, I live 33536 East Lake Joanna Dr Eustis, Fl 32736. My display should be up by Dec. 6th. Message me if you are coming, I would like to meet you. Or knock on my door.

Also, Mt. Dora has over 2 million lights. The marina has an incredible display. It is at the end of Donally St. In Mt. Dora. Both are about 5 minutes from my house.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

My name is Robert. Newbie. My address is 11567 156th Street McAlpin,Fl. 32062. Web site is lisaslights.com. You can just google lisaslights and it will pull up. Would appreciate checking it out and any suggestions would be great and welcomed.I want/need to learn more about RGB dumb and smart. Not sure what to try or what to buy. Please try to keep it simple, I just live in the woods and lights is the only way to get someone to visit: Just kidding. Thanks.

My name is Robert. Newbie. My address is 11567 156th Street McAlpin,Fl. 32062. Web site is lisaslights.com. You can just google lisaslights and it will pull up. Would appreciate checking it out and any suggestions would be great and welcomed.I want/need to learn more about RGB dumb and smart. Not sure what to try or what to buy. Please try to keep it simple, I just live in the woods and lights is the only way to get someone to visit: Just kidding. Thanks.

You have a lot of great looking items in your display.  The only thing I would suggest is to spread it out a little.  In the video it looks like you have a lot of room in front of your display, I would bring your mini trees forward as far as you can.  That way you would be able to see the items in the back with out the trees washing them out.  I'm actually just up the road from you in Valdosta, Ga maybe I'll get some time to drive down there and check out your display this year. 

You have a lot of great looking items in your display.  The only thing I would suggest is to spread it out a little.  In the video it looks like you have a lot of room in front of your display, I would bring your mini trees forward as far as you can.  That way you would be able to see the items in the back with out the trees washing them out.  I'm actually just up the road from you in Valdosta, Ga maybe I'll get some time to drive down there and check out your display this year. 

That would be Great and maybe we could come see yours. Working on getting it spread out, but we let people park in the yard and get out and walk around. That's why it's packed a little to tight. However, looking to open the display up a lot more next year. You started putting yours up yet?

That would be Great and maybe we could come see yours. Working on getting it spread out, but we let people park in the yard and get out and walk around. That's why it's packed a little to tight. However, looking to open the display up a lot more next year. You started putting yours up yet?

I got my roof done already and started getting things ready to put in the yard.  My mom and dad are flying down Sunday and he wants me to wait till he gets here to help.  Hopefully will have it done my Thanksgiving.

Roof 3.jpg

Archived