2014 Christmas Clearance Sales!

TED

It's that time of year again!  Everyone's second favorite season, "THE CLEARANCE SALE SEASON", has started!

All the stores have reduced their Christmas merchandise to 50% off by now so there's really no need to post those.  As soon as you see discounts of more than 50% please post them in this thread to let others know!

TED

Hi! never been there before today and I have one 10 min away...read a post elsewhere so decided to check it out.  LOTS on incandescents, couple hundred boxes I guess.  Also shelves of LED Diamond C6's, 14' length @ 1.80 each.  These are branded "hobby Lobby".  Bought 30 boxes...we will see next year if they hold up.  I have numerous trees in my yard where I leave lights up all year and these are where I test these types of lights!  They had mostly indoor decorations left as well..Good luck if you go

This is the "On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!" thread. Got the email with the 75% off at Walmart, drove (fast) to my local store...and they were 4 boxes short of the 100ct cool white M5 lights I need.  Ran to another, but I was too late.

Anyone? :-)

Archived