The Christmas Story

This year I am planning on having a session telling the story of the birth of Jesus, I was reading through some of the other posts in this topic and a lot of folks mention that during a Faith Based song viewers leave, well, I'm going for it; if only one person hears the message and questions where they are and/or should be it will be well worth it.  Below is what I am looking to do.

post-9510-0-09004000-1426376898_thumb.pn

I really like your idea.  I have been using faith based songs for the past 4 years with great turn out and comments. But,  I have used contemporary artists and songs like we hear on our local stations.  Be sure you are using what people are used to hearing and not just only what you like.  Guarantee, they will stay longer,if list isn't to long and traffic doesn't back up toooo far.  Best wishes in your planning and spreading the Good News and Hope we have in CHRIST.   

Sounds like a great idea. Animated shows need more narration if you ask me. To much music and I get bored really quickly. Like everyone else says "Go for it". As long as you reach one person you will have a sucessful light show. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

God promised that his word would not come back to Him void.  

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."........  Isaiah 55:11King James Version (KJV)
  • 1 month later...

Love it.  Very close to what our production tech team did at our church back in Georgia.  I would love to see the Christmas story start making it's way into home displays.

You never know.  Your show may be the first time someone gets to hear the message.

Here is a summary of the 2013 display.

Love it.  Very close to what our production tech team did at our church back in Georgia.  I would love to see the Christmas story start making it's way into home displays.

You never know.  Your show may be the first time someone gets to hear the message.

Here is a summary of the 2013 display.

Can not view your image.

Archived