Aliexpress

worksopian

Overpriced is a little unfair statement. We are still very competitive compared to other retailers. 

We just ended a 15% off sale. We have other sales throughout the year as well. You'll just have to check in here or check your email if you are on our list. 

Overpriced is a little unfair statement. We are still very competitive compared to other retailers. 

We just ended a 15% off sale. We have other sales throughout the year as well. You'll just have to check in here or check your email if you are on our list. 

Compared to MITS you are currently $5 for a string of 100 green M5 higher, the 15% off sale was on your other website which is slightly higher priced than HLE.

Don't get me wrong....i have bought from you before and been very pleased with my purchase. I'm just looking for the best deal out there is all and seeking the help of those in the community.

Compared to MITS you are currently $5 for a string of 100 green M5 higher, the 15% off sale was on your other website which is slightly higher priced than HLE.

Don't get me wrong....i have bought from you before and been very pleased with my purchase. I'm just looking for the best deal out there is all and seeking the help of those in the community.

I'm not sure how active they are with their site, I think he's still got it in "pre sale" mode. 

Also keep in mind, on our other site, the free shipping mark is $90. So it's a little higher price than the HLE site, but you can get free shipping at a lower price point. I'd almost bet, that around July 4th, we'll have a sale of some sort. 

But back to your original questions. I would imagine, that once you throw in shipping and customs, you are not going to save that much money, and then, you'll have lights without any warranty of any kind. 

Be very careful dealing on Aliexpress, consider this a scam warning.

Oh seriously, Aliexpress has equal if not better protection these days than Ebay.

Money is held in escrow.

You control release based on acceptance of goods

Dispute process is solid and works

the big ecommerce sites will have a share of shonky sellers.

With Aliexpress some extra due diligence checking product descriptions is a good idea.

Archived