Sequence help with SuperStar or Pixel Editor

MattZ

I have been a Light-o-Rama enthusiast for 10+ years.  For the past 7 years I have been working for Rotary Lights in La Crosse, WI and their Christmas Display. We have over 3 million lights and have been collecting food for the hungry for 20 years.   They now want to add RGB/CCR to their display.  Specifically an 8 foot display that would look like an equalizer.  They want to use 14 CCR that are doubled up to make a total of 28 strips (see below).  I am very new to the Pixel Editor and SuperStar.  I have looked at the Pixel editor and it looks like I can't modify it to make my own design.  Is there an "easy" configuration on SuperStar that I can do to make this work.  I was looking into the instant sequencer to just get an idea with the V-U meter selection but that confused me even more.  Need your help.  Thanks  Matt

Equalizer.png

Hi Matt, I'm far from an expert because I have just started using SuperStar.  But I would think you could start out by using/modifying the CCRMatrix visualization.  Modify it in the visualization editor then import to SS.  This will give you the grid you are looking for and can them start sequencing it.

Archived