HLE Pre order sale 2016

hotrod1965

It is almost time to kick off our 2016 pre order sale! We will start the sale tomorrow Dec. 15th! 

As in past years, we will be offering all items in stock at a discount as well as allowing folks to pre order whatever they need for 2016. 

The sale will run through the end of February. We expect to ship all orders by the end of July if not sooner. 

Orders over $1000 will ship for free

You may put down a 50% deposit or pay in full for an additional 2% discount.

We will not split up shipments, so if there are items in stock that you want to ship now, you need to have them on a single order with nothing that is a pre order. 

As in the past, the sale is run through our website, so you can shop and order 24 hours a day at http://www.holiday-light-express.com/

As always if you have any questions, or have suggestions on items to carry, fell free to post here, PM me, email..etc 

I hope everyone's displays are running well this year! 

The site now reflects the presale pricing. 

All in stock lights are listed here for those who what their lights now. 

http://www.holiday-light-express.com/in_stock_lights.php

Do you have a spreadsheet you can send me with all the pre-sale prices???  Looking to order around $10K in lights....we do 16 homes  :-)

pricing is all on the site now, but if a spreadsheet is easier I certainly can generate one for you. 

I'll be ordering some red icicle lights the first of February. The wife said that's what color she wanted so that's what we're getting. I think they'll look good with out multi color c9's. Also we want to build a mega tree next year. It'll probably be a 12 or 15 footer. What lights do you recommend for a mega tree and how many?

I'll be ordering some red icicle lights the first of February. The wife said that's what color she wanted so that's what we're getting. I think they'll look good with out multi color c9's. Also we want to build a mega tree next year. It'll probably be a 12 or 15 footer. What lights do you recommend for a mega tree and how many?

Depends on how "mega" you want your mega tree. A good rule of thumb is 35 lights per 8 feet in height. So if you wanted a 8 foot mega tree you would use 35 count strands to make it. 

Personally I'd use 32 strands for a full tree. So if you build a 8 foot tree you'd need 32 strands of 35 count. If you did a 16 foot tree I'd use 32 strands of 70 count. 

I like M5 style for mega trees, but a lot of folks use C6 as well. It's really a personal preference. 

I hope this helps! There are certainly a lot of mega tree ideas on this forum as well!

Depends on how "mega" you want your mega tree. A good rule of thumb is 35 lights per 8 feet in height. So if you wanted a 8 foot mega tree you would use 35 count strands to make it. 

Personally I'd use 32 strands for a full tree. So if you build a 8 foot tree you'd need 32 strands of 35 count. If you did a 16 foot tree I'd use 32 strands of 70 count. 

I like M5 style for mega trees, but a lot of folks use C6 as well. It's really a personal preference. 

I hope this helps! There are certainly a lot of mega tree ideas on this forum as well!

Thanks. Sounds like im gonna be ordering a lot of lights in february  

• 5 weeks later...

I just went to your site and the RGB Dream Controller caught my eye I did a 6' North Pole and used Rope light and I wasn't happy with that so this year I have 2 RGB Pixel strips left over and I Plan to run 1 around the red strip and 1 around the white stripe I don't plan to do any special sequencing with it and thought  maybe I could use that or the RGB 12v w/ 72 watt power supply wireless controller you sell and just do the effects that might be programmed in the controller..........I don't have any power supply's for the RGB strips yet, so could you please give me more info on them.

RGB Wireless RF Controller 12v with 72 watt power supply
RGB - Dream Color RGB Controller 

1 minute ago, gmac said:

I just went to your site and the RGB Dream Controller caught my eye I did a 6' North Pole and used Rope light and I wasn't happy with that so this year I have 2 RGB Pixel strips left over and I Plan to run 1 around the red strip and 1 around the white stripe I don't plan to do any special sequencing with it and thought  maybe I could use that or the RGB 12v w/ 72 watt power supply wireless controller you sell and just do the effects that might be programmed in the controller..........I don't have any power supply's for the RGB strips yet, so could you please give me more info on them.

RGB Wireless RF Controller 12v with 72 watt power supply
RGB - Dream Color RGB Controller 

I actually have a quick video of both of these that may be helpful for you. 

and

That's what I was thinking of using ..........Are they rated ip68 for the weather outside and since I'm using  2 strips would I need 2 of them?  Also does 1 offer more light control options than the other?  One thing I was thinking of doing would be a red and white chase, or maybe 1 strip flashing white and the other red

Sorry for all the questions 

52 minutes ago, gmac said:

That's what I was thinking of using ..........Are they rated ip68 for the weather outside and since I'm using  2 strips would I need 2 of them?  Also does 1 offer more light control options than the other?  One thing I was thinking of doing would be a red and white chase, or maybe 1 strip flashing white and the other red

Sorry for all the questions 

no problem, I love playing with this stuff! 

Let me set them up in a day or so and see if I can get a video of the effects you are thinking of, or at least what your options are in the red and white chasing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived