Forum tip

TED

Ok, I'm taking the title "Forum tips and tricks" literally and asking for a tip that is specifically about the settings of the forums here.  Can someone tell me how to turn of this dang falling snow?  It's driving me crazy!  I changed the background theme but there's still falling snow.  Someone help me please!

TED  (snowblinded in Arkansas!)

• 3 weeks later...

Come on back, the SNOW has stopped ^_^   It bothered me so much I emailed Chuck and a few more quirks with the PC forum ...........Chuck stated that there making changes as we speak so I guess we just have to be patient:blink:

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2016 at 6:49 PM, gmac said:

Come on back, the SNOW has stopped ^_^   It bothered me so much I emailed Chuck and a few more quirks with the PC forum ...........Chuck stated that there making changes as we speak so I guess we just have to be patient:blink:

It seems to have stopped so good job!

TED

Maybe I'm just old school. but I think the old forum look was much easier to navigate.

and what's with create your personnel stream  I've tried everything I can think of to create my personnel stream and every time I come back to PC it's the same old clunky look showing unread content,I hate the idea that I have to jump thru hoops to see what I've posted, I like to check a post I just made when I'm done to see if I might have major typos or stated something incorrectly.

LOR forum seems to be going in this direction also

Archived