Lights and Hardware For Sale

JHolmes

I am selling most of the lights I have, as well as controllers, audio equipment, snow machines, etc. 

Visit TinyUrl.com/Jeff4Sale and reach out to me with questions, comments.smile emoticon

Couple of FAQs right off the bat:

1) The first couple items were custom imported from China. I don't know the exact gauge but a side-by-side comparison shows these lights have a much thicker wire than typical Christmas lights. 

2) Magic White is China seriously screwing up "Pure White." They have a purplish hue (about 7000 Kelvin, versus Pure White is about 5000 K) but they look really cool. Very magical and unique.

3) Some items I am trying to sell as "whole" (you'll see the notation) because they are packed together in a box and trying to separate them all is not worth it to me.

4) In the event my mother and I miscounted, we will gladly refund you the difference. Though, there's also the possibility you get extras wink emoticon in which, YAY for you grin emoticon. It was cold, we spiked the eggnog. What can I say? tongue emoticon

Just Added - RGB and RGBW Wall Washers! IP65 Rated. Daisy-Chain Power/Data. 36W Each.

Spec Sheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwq77yeQct0sbWJPZDhweUxEd28/view?usp=sharing

Pricing (for 12 bars plus wiring)
$1,500 for RGB
$2,000 for RGBW

The 100 bulb white-wire twinkling strings... Are those "real twinkle lights" IE: sets with 50% twinkle bulbs, or is it like the things in stores that have 20% or less twinkle bulbs?

Neither, they are a custom-product I had shipped from China. I can't remember off the top of my head (sorry) but either every 5th bulb or every 10th bulb twinkles while the rest remain steady-ON.
If you are interested in them, email me at [email protected] and I will verify the blinkage when I'm at my storage unit tomorrow.

@JHolmes:
Thanks for the reply, but I would be looking for 50% twinkle(every-other bulb twinkles, the rest steady-on)... like the old incandescent mini 'random twinkle' sets.

I've yet to see such in LED, and have had to resort to just making my own :) LOL

On 1/2/2016 at 2:46 AM, JHolmes said:

I am selling most of the lights I have, as well as controllers, audio equipment, snow machines, etc.

Since no one has asked yet, are you still going to do a display?

TED

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for the late reply. 

Yes, normal = single-piece LEDs

Maybe, if I can raise the money and find a location the show will return in 2016. However, this new show won't resemble a traditional Christmas light show. It'll be completely mobile and focus on special effects like snow, fog, and fiber optics. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2016 at 0:03 AM, JHolmes said:

Maybe, if I can raise the money and find a location the show will return in 2016. However, this new show won't resemble a traditional Christmas light show. It'll be completely mobile and focus on special effects like snow, fog, and fiber optics. 

It sounds like you are evolving!  I hope it goes well and that there are some videos in the future!

TED

Archived