needing some new songs

drkness

Since losing everything on another laptop I'm having to start all over, so I figured why not start with a new song/set list.  This is proving to be very difficult.   How about some suggestions on songs, I don't really want the ones everyone seems to use.

drkness....know how you feel.   Last year on SuperBowl Sunday I got the crypto wall virus and it snatched about half my LOR folder before I caught it running (McAfee just sat there enjoying the show I guess because it didn't stop it).  I downloaded Malwarebytes and it stopped it in it's tracks.  I got my money back from McAfee and use FSecure and Malwarebytes now.  I had back ups, but the drive was connected and the dang virus hit that LOR folder first.  I am pretty sure it was Krampus.

Since I have started showing videos, I have changed it up quite a bit.  Now I have more "bumper clips" (Christmas Vacation, Minions, & Frozen) than I have songs!  A lot of our songs now are favorites from us growing up and the ones the kids love (Snoopy's Christmas, The Angel and the Little Blue Bell, I want a Hippo).  I have also done some of the Elf Yourself clips with the family.  Neighbors seem to enjoy the unusual songs (House on Christmas Street, Where is Santa Clause, Christmas with a Capital C, Pentatonix and Manheim, Christmas Can-can, Hot Chocolate).  Next year I am chopping up and adding portions of the "spoof" songs that Screen Team did on YouTube too, as well as Don't Stop the Santa Man.

Archived